All of our services to birth parents are free.
Adoption is both an emotional and legal event. It is normal to feel confused and overwhelmed as you consider this option for your child; important decisions lie ahead. We will walk this with you, answer all of your questions, and help you make good plans for the future for both you and your child.
- A supportive counsellor who will assist you in examining your options and building the plan that’s right for you and your child.
- Assistance in understanding the adoption process and what is required by you should you choose adoption.
- Caring and comprehensive support during the pregnancy, hospital stay and post-partum period.
- The assurance that when selecting a family for your child, your request is the most important consideration.
- We offer open adoption and have a large selection of families for you to choose from.
- Once you have chosen a family, we will arrange a meeting with them, and will be on hand to support you as you connect for the first time.
- We will be available on an ongoing basis to assist you in developing your relationship with your child and the family you choose for them.
- We provide grief support during the process – in the planning stages and following placement.